Sunday, May 15, 2011

A long time since I posted




(This is a picture of me with a statue of a beautiful young girl who is also about 10)





Since I last posted, I got a new train table!





Also, I got the privilege to ride my bike a MILE AWAY!! One day I was given the ability to ride home by myself from School.. That is even further than a mile!! It was really COOL!





Last month We had a train Show with the Club. I got to setup and run a N scale layout! Lots of people from the community came to see the Train Show :) I learned about a train called the Kitsen Still. (It is an Old Steam Diesel with steam train engine and a diesel train body.)





I am doing better with my Times Table and I have learned more about fractions and decimals! I still like Math a lot.



I became a WEBELOS this month that stands for We'll be Loyal Scouts. I am proud of that! I am trying to work harder with Scouts again.



It has been a great couple of Months!

0 comments:

Post a Comment