Thursday, February 17, 2011

Valentines Day

Sam, Lilly and Katie

Valentines Day was an Awesome day!
I went to school. Ethan my best friend was not there. :(
We had a Valentines Day party!
I gave out Love Potion Valentines that my Mom and I made.
I went to my grandpa's house. My sisters both got necklaces from our parents.
Dad took us to the toy and hobby store and I got a new HO scale box car track cleaner, I really wanted it!
Mom had to do tests at the Doctors.
We had heart shaped pizza for dinner!
After that we went to our friends house and I asked Jenalyn to be
my Valentine! She said yes!! (She is my favorite girl-friend.)
I felt very happy!

This picture is of Katie my sister my Valentine Jenalyn and ME.

1 comments:

mcb said...

Hey Sam, I got behind in my reading so just now read this post. I really enjoyed it, Sam. so, you have a special girlfriend. That is pretty neat. You know, I am almost 60 years old (I know, that's pretty old) but I still remember a special valentine from my special someone. I was in 5th grade, just a year ahead of you. Keep up the good work. I like reading about your "great life adventures."

Post a Comment